Sunday, January 31, 2010

So happy I completed a project today that I've been wanting to do.  I made this tri-shutter album for my daughter, think it will be her valentine's present.  She redid her room in black and white polka dots with hot pink as an accent color.  This is the album partially opened:

 She's going to put a picture on the two black acetate pieces in the middle, and then 3 pictures on the two outer panels and the center panel.  This is the right panel:

This is the left panel
This is the whole album opened up.
These are so fun and easy to do!  It's all the embellishing that takes time.
I was able to get some stamping done today so I'm a happy gal!  I've got one more post to do this evening, it's of Ali making her catepillar pencils for valentine's day.  First she needs a little attention though!
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment