Monday, January 4, 2010

Lazy, rainy Monday afternoon

What a strange Monday for me, I didn't have to work today!  Can't remember the last time I had a Monday off without it actually being a holiday.  So many things to get done the day just flies by and I wonder how I have time to work.  It seems I should have so much free time on my hands with an unexpected day off and yet I find I don't have time to do everything I need to do.  But I do cherish each and every spare moment that I get.  After my posting yesterday, what a disaster, it seemed everything I posted was backwards.  I'm going to try and get it right today.

I've been working on a Top Note wallet (found the idea on Stampin Addicts) and I just wanted to add a few more inserts so it will hold more pictures.  This was the second one I did, and it turned out much better than the first. 


I made this one for my hubby, it has pictures of our little Ali's 4th birthday party.  She had a fairy party and all the little girls were wearing fairy wings looking for things in the yard that the fairies had left behind.  I will post her invitation and some pics later, it was so much fun, but onto the wallet.  Here is the inside


This is what you see when you first open the wallet then the two pictures flip up and down to reveal more pictures and some envelopes with tags for journaling


It was such a sunny day there were very few pictures that didn't have shadows.  Well I think I may have done this post correctly this time, and since I've spent about 45 minutes doing this I better get off here and get some dinner started. Have a wonderful day!
Lea






1 comment:

  1. nice ideal i love it i am gone a try it to give to my daughter as a souvenir from grandma
    thank you for sharing whit us Yogy

    ReplyDelete