Sunday, January 10, 2010

It can't be

It can't be almost a week since my last post can it?  Where did this week go.  I know where it went, planning and prepping for my stamping class and general day to day stuff.  Had my stamping class today and I totally had way too many projects for our alloted time!  Still on a learning curve, but at least now I have a better idea of how many things to prepare.  Oh well, I wanted to share a scrapbook book I did for a friend of mine for Christmas, and these are her kids pictures in it, soo cute!  Anyway this is a tri shutter album and I used Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper line and embellishments for this.  I love doing these little albums and am planning to do more themed ones for my next bazaar.



This is the front of the album,




This is what it looks like when you first open it,


This is the inside left half,


This is inside right,

And this is what it looks like all opened up.
Very fun and fairly fast to make.  Definitely will be making more.
Time to upload more pictures so I can do a few more posts!  Thanks for looking.
Lea



1 comment:

  1. Love this little album, so cute. I am fairly new to blogging also. Thank you for sharing your projects!

    ReplyDelete