Saturday, January 16, 2010

Calm & quiet,

I start my post at my favorite time of day, early morning before anyone else is awake.  I usually sneak down and make my coffee and enjoy the news and the quiet and stillness of the early morning before my dear hubby and little Ali wake up, as I know how noisy and busy my day will be.  I have so many pictures of cards to share it's hard to find time to get them all on my blog but here are a few peeks at some of the things that make me smile. 




These next two pictures are of the invitations I made for my daughter's high school graduation party.  The inside party information was printed on the computer. 






This is a diaper castle cake I made for one of the gals I work with at the hospital.  Very fun to make, and makes a great centerpiece!








This was a little set I made but I can't remember for who.  I just love the color combo on the card.  I'll probably turn to that combo again when the sun rolls back into Washington!  Next July lol. 


Well that's it for right now,  I have lots more to share but I better get some other things accomplished before everyone wakes up!  Thanks for looking and have a great day.
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment