Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lots of goodies!

Edit:  This is my second post for today, so scroll down to see my first post of the day.


Here are some gift packs I made my fellow co-workers as we celebrated National Surgical Technologist week.  I made each of them a personalized pack of biscotti, hot chocolate and coffee.  One likes butterflies:

One likes to ride bikes,


One loves flowers,


and one loves anything "cutesy",


Here is a side view so you can see the biscotti inside,


This pack has a front and back pocket to put goodies in.  Also did some of these and slid a DVD inside and put popcorn and candy in the pockets for movie night gifts. Another fun way is to put some fabric squares inside and some sewing notions in the pockets for quilters/sewing enthusiasts.  There are so many possibilities for this little pack, and they are quick and fun to put together.

Next up is a card I made for my daughter's friend that was having a baby. 

And then this little ensemble for my 19 year old who loves purses, shoes, all things girly,

One last card I made using up some scraps of paper:


This card uses the beautiful SU! cottage wall patterned paper, I just love those colors together. 
That's all for tonight, I know this was a long one.  Hope you enjoyed and got a little inspiration!
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment