Saturday, January 14, 2012

Winter's Here

Winter must finally be here because we had our first snow of the year!  Ali said she had to go out and catch the snow on her tongue because it was the best thing in her life (at that moment).  I just loved watching her dance outside with the snow falling all around her.  Hoping these memories will stay deeply etched in my heart forever.  I know how fleeting these moments are and I cherish each one that comes along.  The smile on her face as her hands are outstretched twirling around in the snow, what a joy she is to have in my life!  I know Christmas is long over but wanted to post a picture of our luminary card we did for our last class of 2011. 



Supplies used were SU! Pool Party cs and ribbon, Northern Flurries snowflake die with silver glimmer paper, Petite Pairs clear stamp set with silver embossing powder, Bells & Boughs clear stamps, Whisper White paper with the stripes embossing folder and chunky glass glitter.  This looked really beautiful with a battery operated tealight candle flickering inside.  Everyone had a great time making these and the best part was that it folded up to fit in an A2 envelope!  I will have to try making these for some other occasions as they were pretty easy to do.  Enjoy the weekend!
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment