Monday, January 16, 2012

So Thankful

I wanted to thank each and every member of my surgery team, as they made my whole experience a very pleasant one.  It's nice to work in this department as we are like family and I knew I would be in the best hands during surgery.  I made each of them a thank you card and little goodie to show my appreciation.  They really made me feel like a queen, they had slippers, lotions, bath salts, gels, all kinds of feel good things all wrapped pretty for me sitting in my room when I got there, the best co workers a girl could ask for!  And they even played Elton John's Benny and the Jets as I drifted off to sleep (at my request!).  Here's the cards I made:

Wisteria Wonder

Bashful Blue

Melon Mambo
bad picture cause it's really a lot pinker in person

Daffodil Delight

These were a breeze to make with the new flower punch and matching stamp set in the new Occasions Mini Catalog. 
Other supplies used were the Perfectly Penned stamp set, First Edition DSP, Dotted Ribbon Scallop Border Punch, silver brads, 3/4" circle punch.

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment: