Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just want to pop in and share a few things I was doing this morning around 5 am when I couldn't sleep any longer.  Dan had been working all night plowing snow and sanding the roads and just got home at 4am so I came down and played in my craft room a while. . . my favorite time of day, sipping coffee and stamping while everyone is still sleeping. 

I love these new Framelit Dies!  This notecard is made with the Labels Collection.  I die cut whisper white cs leaving just an edge along the top for the card to open, then die cut Attic Boutique DSP in the same size and adhered it to the white notecard.  Second layer was diecut then embossed with the Finial Press embossing folder and sponged with Pool Party ink.  Third layer done in Pirouette Pink and the music notes wheel in Crumb Cake ink.  Pool Party seam binding was used for the bow along with a new Twitterpated button, love the details in the buttons! 
  
 This little pocket card again uses the Framelit Dies and again I used the Attic Boutique DSP, the smaller label was die cut then stamped with Hello Doily in Melon Mambo on Very Vanilla cs.  I am totally in love with the Tea Shoppe stamp set and find myself using it nearly every day! 


I think this card will be Dan's valentine card, more on a masculine theme with the Indigo Blue and Houndstooth embossing folder.  Very simple and straight to the point!  I think he will love it, he's a no frills kind of guy! 
Enjoy your Sunday!
Hugs, Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment