Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Whooo Loves You?


Peek a boo!
Here's another little Valentine duo (card and treat holder).  This little owl is just too cute!  I have debated about getting this owl punch and after seeing so many cute projects with it I just had to get it.  The owl idea came from Lynn Put, so cute!  This little duo will be offered for a make 'n take on Friday, February 3rd at Roosters from 10-12.  I did put a valentine greeting on the card, but it could also be changed out to be a birthday or thinking of you gift.  I will be bringing extra sentiments in case you don't want to use it for Valentines.  Also thought it would be cute done up in blues for a boy theme (minus the bow on the owl).



  Well off to do some more sledding, gotta take advantage of a no school day!! I have to say I love the snow so long as we don't have to go out in it.  My poor hubby got called in to plow roads at midnight last night and they told him to expect to work all night and his entire shift today!! And since we are expecting 6-12" more snow tonight I'm sure he won't be home very long before he goes out again.  Sure hope everyone appreciates the plowed roads and the many hours these county workers put in to keep the roads safe!  Here is a peek from our living room window as the snow was falling. 




 Enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Lea

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little project Lea! That little owl is darling! Great mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete