Sunday, January 15, 2012

On the mend

Finally beginning to feel human again.  It's really hard for my body to take it easy when my mind doesn't want to, but my body was winning this battle.  Just thinking of these empty days that I could/should be accomplishing something, anything besides just laying around has been really hard for me.  My mind doesn't take a rest, and it wonders why my body needs to lol!  I think I prefer being on the other end of surgery, where I get to take care of the patient instead of being one!  But it's over, done (as we would say at home: Bang, Wow, Done!) that stupid commercial drove us crazy, if you don't know what I'm talking about google Bang, Wow, Done and you will find this ridiculous xfinity commercial.  I know I'm rambling and no it's not the pain medication.  Just thought I would post a couple of projects I've been working on.  This was made for a dear friend's birthday and she puts on the best tea parties so I figured Stampin' Up!'s new Tea Shoppe stamp set was a fitting choice for her gift.  I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the box but it holds the large cards in the back pocket and has two small pockets to hold the 3x3 cards and envelopes!






This set uses the new paper that will be available as part of Sale-a-Bration beginning January 24!!  The stamp set is available now in the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  More to share tomorrow! 
Hugs,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment