Saturday, October 1, 2011

Something different

Here are some pictures of a baby scrapbook I made for one of the doctors at our local hospital.  It was a challenge to say the least, I'm better off making cards!  I do like how the pages turned out but I am a stamper and card maker at heart! Of course I waited until I had all the pages in the album to take pictures and there was no way I was going to take them out again so there is a little glare on each page, a photographer I am not (which is why I have a hard time getting posts done for this little blog, they require pictures and I wish somebody else would take them for me.  And if only I had thought to make two of each page then I could have had an album for Ali too, why do I think of these things after the fact grrr.  Anyway I hope you enjoy a little peek at my scrapbooking . . .

 On this page I put the babies name on each of the banner pieces but didn't have that done when I took pictures.













You all know what I'm gonna do now don't you.  I'm gonna do a couple more posts and set the timer so they post by themselves over the next couple of days, I told you I was gonna cheat and do that!  So off I go, night everybody!
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment