Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gift bags galore

 Thought it would be fun to decorate some gift bags and make a couple of tags to go with them.  Loved this Lost & Found paper line but since I don't like to scrapbook I figured this would be a fun little project to do with some of this lovely paper.  I actually have them for sale at Simply Home (formerly Mary Martha's).

Made some delicous pumpkin zucchini bread and a nice pot of homemade chili, yummo! Ali and I thought it was time to get our fall decorations out and fill our home with the delicious scents and feelings of fall. How this is my favorite season of the year, I just love the colors, the crisp cool air, getting our flannel sheets on the beds, putting on our cozy pj's and having fires again so we can all snuggle up and read books and watch movies. Ali told me her favorite season is winter because of sledding in the snow with her brother and of course Christmas, building snowmen and having hot chocolate and popcorn with our movies.  Dan's favorite season is spring when everything comes alive again, he loves seeing new growth on the trees and flowers sprouting in the ground.  But for now I am going to enjoy my favorite season and all it has to offer us.  I need to get some corn stalks for our outdoor decorations, some gourds and pumpkins to sprinkle around the yard, some pumpkin spice candles (since we know I won't be baking everyday) and some spiced cider to sip by the fire.  Enough rambling for now, you're all probably thinking blah, blah, blah.  Till tomorrow. . .
Lea





 Actually says CUTE not CUT ha ha ha!






No comments:

Post a Comment