Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I love this company!

I'm very excited to share some fun information with you all.  Stampin' Up! is having some awesome promotions going on right now, the big one being a FREE BIG SHOT!  If you have ever wanted one of these this is the time to get it!  I wish they had this offer when I signed back up in August geez can't believe how cool this is.  The deal is when you sign up to be a demonstrator (like me!) you get a FREE Big Shot die cut machine, how cool is that.  Okay so you say you already have one, then you can get $100.00 in FREE products!  Go ahead, join me in doing something fun with a great company.  You don't even have to sign up to run this as a business, you can sign up just to receive the discount on all your products!  Don't delay the offer ends October 31st!  Email me at pepper@hctc.com or go to my website http://www.leasorley.stampinup.net/ to join today!  I would love to have you join me and enjoy the rewards that I do!
Lea









No comments:

Post a Comment