Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How time flies . . .


HAPPY 21st  BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET JENNIFER!  How time does fly, why it does seem as just yesterday it was Jen that was starting school and now she is 21.  I do have to say that I am so proud of what a beautiful young woman she has turned out to be.  She is so strong, determined and focused on what she wants in life, she has so many qualities that I wish I had, so bold and courageous she doesn't back away from what is right and just in the world. She stands up for what she believes in and doesn't bow down to outside influences.  I love the way our relationship has grown and evolved into more than just mother and daughter, but into a friendship that is tied together with our hearts.  She gives me advice (whether I want it or not:) and encouragement to follow my dreams, she remembers the special things my mom and sister would do for me and she has picked up where they left off and continues to do those things for me, knowing how special they are and how much it means to me.  Today I celebrate you Jennifer, and the wonderful woman you have become.  May today be as special for you as you are to me.  I love you most!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment