Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

It's been a long time since I've visited this little space in the blogosphere!  Good to be back, since it was one of my goals to accomplish once Ali got back in school.  I've got a couple of pictures of the cards I will be doing for our stamp-a-stack card class in a few weeks.  First up is one using a SU! set called Welcome Christmas:
This is a fun little card with a window to peek in at the family decorating the tree!  And the other card we will be making uses a single stamp from SU! called Christmas Postcard:

We will make 5 of each card in class. As I've been trying to update this blog, I do have the correct link to the current Stampin' Up! catalog on the left hand side, just click on the catalog picture (the catalog pic is the old catalog as I am having trouble uploading the correct image, says I have an internal error, but the link will take you to the current catalog if you want to browse the catalog)  Hope to see you there!
Happy Stamping,
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment