Wednesday, February 17, 2010

For Sharon


This is just for you Sharon.  If it weren't for you I probably would still be on the couch trying to take a nap, but all I could think of was you reminding me how long it had been since I'd posted. Lol!

This first one is a card I made with some yummy spring colors, turquoise, orange, and celery.  I used a weathered background stamp, SU!'s embossed butterfly die, some buttons and twine.
                                          
This next one is a soft, springy color combo.  This image is stamped on watercolor paper and colored with blender pens and reinkers.  I really like the soft colors with the striking black.
This last one is a soft, vintage card made with some of my favorite things, buttons, flowers, lace and I love the maya road chipboard vintage keys!  They are a very fun accent to play with.  I painted it with acrylic paint and covered it with glitter.  Papers are by Webster's pages. 

At least I have something to post after being off work for 6 days!  So you can tell I did have some time for stamping, even with our heavy schedule of parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment