Saturday, February 13, 2010

Clean & Simple

What a wonderfully relaxed day we had.  The only crazy part was a 4 year old birthday party we went to today.  The kids were so loud the parents had a hard time hearing each other!  Fun was had by all and it was a very nice afternoon.  Here are a few cards I've made these past few days.  I really like this first one, very simple, but the embossing really adds a lot of punch.  I always think my cards need to be layered, with patterned papers and lots of embellishments, so this was a bit out of my normal type of card to make, but I like the results.

Here's another fun one.  I used a piece of 1/2" sticky strip and applied glitter, so easy.  I normally would have placed a piece of ribbon here but have wanted to try this technique and I really do like it. 

And lastly, a card that I tried to use minimal embellishments on.  Used the piercer to get some texture on it and just a smidgen of stickles on the flower center.
That would be all for tonight! 
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment