Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Thank You Cathy

Here is a picture of a little school bus I made for Ali's bus driver Cathy as a thank you for the last day of school.  I got the tutorial for this cute bus from Lorri Heiling, she's so creative and has so many cute 3D items.  I'll be rooming with 3 of her downline at convention, can't wait to meet these talented ladies!  I filled the back of the bus with candies and a thank you note.  Now I have to make up another one just to have for inspiration, it's so stinkin' cute!








Supplies:
Stamps:  Curly Cute
Ink:  Basic black
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Brushed Silver, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Accessories:  Owl punch (for the heart and colored lights), lattice embossing folder, corner rounder punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, 1 1/4" square punch

No comments:

Post a Comment